Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reviewing my group's work

It was great to see the solutions (and attempts) provided for the Jacobian Locks problem by my team member's - Jill and Caleb. Jill's was very neat and gave great visuals of stick people in the village along with great charts illustrating the various scenarios they went through in solving the problem. She made the mathematics behind her solution very easy to follow and came up with, what appears to be, the correct solution. Well done Jill!
Caleb's solution was great to read as well from the pictures on his whiteboard. He used set theory which also provided an easy way to follow his thinking. His many notes along the way made it enjoyable to read. The "oh poo!" comment when he realized it was not working, reminded me of something I have exclaimed at that point myself.
Both of these solutions were great to read and it made me wish that my own weekend had not been turned upsidedown and that I had personally had more time to work on this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment